ABOUT TURNBULL & ASSER
Turnbull & Asser is the definitive British shirtmaker and has made shirts in England since 1885. Superior craftsmanship and personal service set Turnbull apart, qualities recognised by HRH The Prince of Wales with the bestowal of his first Royal Warrant. Rich in history and yet forward- thinking, over the years Turnbull has dressed heads of state, style icons and stars of stage and screen in beautifully made British shirts. The company continues to make a complete wardrobe – specialising in shirts and ties – for those who appreciate clothes that stand the test of time. Today, Turnbull & Asser is proud to be a family-run heritage maker.
SALES ASSOCIATE, LONDON
Role: Sales Associate, London.
Role Information: Full Time, 40 hours p/w. 5-day working rota over 7, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We are looking for a bright, positive individual to join our retail team. Applicants should have an eye for detail and be driven by achieving sales through excellent customer care. Experience working within the luxury menswear and/or luxury womenswear would be a distinct advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sales & Customer Service
- Develop and nurture relationships with new and existing customers
- Demonstrate product knowledge and continually look for ways to expand on this
- Be aware of our initiatives, newsletters and collections
- Promote our Made to Measure offer
- Assist with daily replenishment of stock, ensuring items are put into the correct
Merchandising & Store Maintenance
- Help to ensure the highest retail standards are always apparent, front and back of
- Assisting with the merchandising of the shop
- Minimum 3 years' experience, working within the luxury menswear or luxury womenswear sector
- Experience of Made to Measure would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org