Assistant Merchandiser (Entry Level), London
The Merchandising team’s primary function is to ensure there is efficient levels of stock in the right location to support the sales and margin goals of the business.
Working within the Merchandising Team, this role provides full support to the Merchandising Manager, Stores, Warehouse and internal teams (IT, Production / Design / Ecom / Marketing / Finance).
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce Weekly & Monthly Reporting at Seasonal / Department / Category level.
- Create & Maintain Sales Orders in our Purchase Management system: Zedonk.
- Ensuring all orders are generated and produced accurately and on time.
- Create, Input & Maintain Product Details into our POS system: Teamwork.
- Manage Price Change activities on and off system.
- Generate and action daily / weekly replenishment for Retail Stores.
- Proactively liaise with the Retail stores & Ecommerce Teams to ensure stock opportunities / risks are initiated, managed and actioned.
- Contribute to management of departmental stock & sales position using the WSSI and Flow Lines, reacting to any trends in performance and proposing action as appropriate.
- Monitor competitor and market trends and make recommendations to improve Turnbull & Asser proposition
- Champion and support the implementation of any System upgrades or process changes.
- Proactively support and deputise for Line Manager.
- Create effective and helpful working relationships with the wider Turnbull & Asser Team.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in Merchandising at Senior Admin / Entry AM level, ideally within Clothing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Microsoft Excel skills and proficient at working with data
- Proficient at working with Retail Systems
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to problem-solve
- Well organised
- ‘Can do-will do’ approach
- Keenly interested in multi-channel retailing and are challenged and motivated by a hands-on role
Please address all response to firstname.lastname@example.org